Zoo Club

zoom
Administrator
I am a thirty five year old woman, married with two
children aged thirteen and eleven, after fourteen years
the shine is bound to be lost from any relationship. I
found my self, thinking about sex, not as I expected, a
younger man. I was thinking about a woman at work, she
was forty years old; I didn't know if she was 'ac' or
'dc' but I knew that she was single, so I wrote her a
sexy letter. I left the letter in her desk draw
unsigned and on the envelope I suggested she come to
the local pub after work.

Well to cut a long story short, her name was Sue, she
walked in to the bar, looked at me and said "Thank god
it's you and not that bull dyke Sarah from accounts." I
tried to look innocent and made out that I didn't know
what she was talking about, she said, "I hope I'm right
about you or this will be very embarrassing. Come with
me to a club up town if you have the time." I normally
wouldn't have had the time but tonight my husband was
out of town working and the kids were with their grand
parents for the night, I said OK, and we left.

Sue took me into town in her car; she kept touching my
leg all the way, pretending to change gear. When we
arrived in a back street, in an undesirable part of
town, she parked her car, looked at me and said, "I
have an itchy fanny" and I replied, "I didn't know you
were in to motorbikes." Sue just rolled her eyes and
said "You're not going to make this easy for me are
you?" We crossed the street to a factory that looked
derelict, and Sue knocked the small door set in the
main gate. A woman opened the door and said, "Afternoon
Sue and who do we have here then? I've not seen her
before."

Sue told her that I was a friend from work and asked
her if there were many in today, she was told just a
few no more than 8. Sue signed me in, vouching for me
in blood almost, and we entered into a courtyard. Sue
took my hand and led me into a room that was almost
totally dark, the door was marked playroom on the
outside but that was all I could see. It was difficult
to walk in the room it was so dark, as soon as the door
closed, Sue stopped me and French kissed me, she said,
"I'm glad I was right about you or we would have both
been in deep shit right now baby."

Sue placed her hand on my shoulder and slowly ran it
down my body, over my left breast down my belly and
into my crotch. She then lifted my skirt and ripped the
sides of my panties with both hands and let them fall
to the floor, she kicked my legs apart and roughly
inserted a finger in my cunt. Sue began rubbing at my
clit and digging deep in to the folds of my cunt, she
alternated between clit and cunt as she French kissed
me. We were still standing just inside the door, where
anyone could bump into us and I was a little concerned
about this!

After about 5 minutes Sue led me down the stairs into a
cellar, there was a dim red light and I could just
barely make out shapes in the room as my eyes started
to get accustomed to the lack of light. The room looked
like a storeroom for disused machinery, just left lying
around. There was a plastic covered bench seat in the
centre of the room; the dim red light was directly over
the bench. Sue sat me at the end of the bench, which I
thought was a little odd; there was no room for her to
sit down next to me like this. Sue pushed my feet
towards the bench legs and then crouched down, kissed
me again and touched my ankles with both hands, I was
very excited, I had never kissed a woman before, I was
feeling really tingly all over and moist in the front-
lower-hole department!

Sue pushed me backwards and I tried to balance my self
by sticking my legs out, I tried but my legs were stuck
to the bench! Sue had manacled my feet to the bench so
I couldn't move them at all; my head hit the slightly
padded plastic of the bench seat with a dull thud. I
was confused and while I was temporarily disoriented
Sue pulled my arms above my head and whispered "Don't
worry, I'll look after you, please trust me and relax
for your own good!" I was a little panicky but her
soothing words comforted me.

Sue lifted my skirt up to above my waist and pulled my
tea-shirt to above my breasts, taking my bra with it.
There I was with just a thin strip of material above my
breasts and a thin strip of material around my waist
but other than that I was quite naked. Sue started to
massage my breasts, she pulled at my nipples and
started to suck them, she worked my breasts for a while
sucking harder and nipping at them, my nipples grew
longer and harder than they had ever been before. While
Sue was kissing and sucking my tits she started to move
her hands lower down my body until she reached my bush,
she started to insert one finger and then another in a
slow masturbating motion which slowly built up speed.
Sue lifted her head, looked me directly in my eyes and
in a quiet voice said "I need two nipple clamps
please."

I heard a sound to my left and a hand appeared out of
the darkness with two metal devices, which were handed
to Sue. She placed the first one on the nipple of my
left breast and tightened it slightly, then the same
with the nipple on the other breast, the clamps were
only just holding in place the pressure was so slight.
Sue then moved her head down to my cunt and started
licking my clit and deeper. I was worried about where
the clamps had come from, there must be someone very
near to have herd her say she needed them, someone had
to be in the room watching us. I started to try to move
and push Sue off by moving my hips about, Sue looked up
and said "Please stop that, NOW!" Sue went back to
sucking me, and tong fucking me.

A hand came to my tits and started to tighten the
clamps, one turn at a time, alternating from one breast
to the other. I could just make out a woman in the
darkness, she worked the clamps until there was a lot
of pain but there was a lot of pleasure also from Sue's
mouth. The woman paining my tits asked if Sue would
like a chain fitting to the clamps for later, Sue said,
"Yes please!" A short chain was attached through the
clamps and formed into a loop; the chain was thin but
strong and was about a foot long. Sue asked for a dildo
and a dildo arrived but not from the woman, who
provided the clamps, she was finishing off the chain.

Shit just how many people are in the room watching
this? I thought to myself.

Sue pushed the tip of the dildo into my cunt, there was
a lot of resistance and Sue had to push real hard, it
finally went in with a shaft of excruciating pain which
connected directly to my brain, "Fuck!" I said out
loud. "How big is that fucking thing?"

Sue told me it was a standard 12-inch long 3-inch
diameter-training dildo and that I should keep quiet
while she was busy. I started to cum, and cum big time,
the woman at my head was pulling the chain through the
nipple clamps making them vibrate. I was on a Plato of
pleasure; I could feel the juices running out of my
fanny, down my legs and onto the floor.

Someone close to my legs, probably the one that handed
Sue the dildo, asked her if she was ready for her boys
yet, Sue said "Yes please, I'll have Sandy and my
friend will have Red. Please bring Red out first." A
woman walked past my head with a young Great Dane on a
leash, it was young but still a very big dog, it was a
dark colour almost brown, the woman said, "Here is Red
Sue, can I help you." Sue said "No, not at the moment
but thanks for bringing him in for me."

Sue pulled the dildo out of me and I felt suddenly
empty, Sue patted my belly and I felt course hair
moving up my body. I looked down and was horrified to
see the Great Dane standing between my legs with his
front legs either side of my body. Sue looked down and
said, "I need the end of the bench raising up 3 inches
please," there was a sudden flurry of activity around
me as my bench was being lifted up and a platform
inserted under the legs of the bench.

I didn't look to see how many people it took to do this
as I was staring eye to eye with the hound of the
baskervill. Sue gave a command and Red haunched
forwards slightly, Sue put her hand between us and
guided him into my fuck hole. I felt a slight filling
up as his cock started to travel out of his sheath and
into mine. He was humping slowly and gently in and out.
I could feel his cock growing with each thrust; he was
big, easily as big as my husband. I thought why did Sue
use such a big dildo, I will have no trouble taking
this, I was looking at Red, he was soooooo beautiful as
he slowly fucked in and out of me.

Sue came up towards my head and asked how I was doing,
she still had one hand between Red and me, and with the
other hand she clipped Reds collar to the chain between
the nipple clamps. Someone asked Sue if she should put
Reds boots on and Sue said, "No, I want her first time
to have the full range of pleasure and pain."

Sue looked at me and smiled, she said, "No problem, so
far love?"

I just shook my head; I thought if Sue had explained
this to me I would have let her do it without chaining
me to a bench. I was being fucked royally and loving
every minute of it, Red had already beaten my husbands'
stamina record by about 5 minutes. Sue said "Are you
ready to take it all now lover?" I had to think about
this, here I was in a room full of people (potentially)
being fucked to death by a Great Dane while practising
bondage, just what was I getting ready to take? I was
coming out of my fifth orgasm with Red, the 10th or
11th so far today and I just nodded my head. Sue kissed
me on the mouth and pulled her hand from between Red
and I.

Rockets whooshed through my head as I found out what I
was getting ready to take, Sue had been holding red
back so only the first half of his cock was in me, what
I thought were the dogs balls was in fact Sues hand.
The first thrust Red made after Sue released him was
still slow but Red had to step forwards as his cock
just kept coming, a wide part of his cock hit the
entrance to my cunt and was prevented from entering.

Red felt this he rose up, clasped me with his front
legs and hunched hard, this had the effect of raising
his head which pulled on the nipple clamps violently.
The pain in my tits momentarily took my mind off of the
fucking I was getting but only momentarily, as Red
entered me fully the pain was much worse than
childbirth, and there was not a drop of Pethadin. Red
started thrusting harder and faster.

I was wincing and screaming, Sue came closer to me,
knelt on the floor by my side and I looked towards her.
Sue kissed me and I saw a light coloured Great Dane
mounting her from behind, Sues face melted as she was
entered by the full grown adult Great Dane called
Sandy. There we were two girls both getting it from BIG
dogs in public! I was crawling up the walls the
pleasure of being totally filled by the dog's cock and
the pain of the size of it coupled with the pain in my
nipples (and the pleasure of the vibrations).

I climaxed again and felt a boiling sensation in my
stomach, Red was cuming too, well making a good
impression of a fire truck trying to put out a fire, my
fire, well he must have been pumping petrol not water,
my fire was raging hotter than ever. Red tried to turn
away from me but the chain prevented him from getting
away, he scratched my stomach trying to get himself off
but the chain prevented him. I could feel a great
pressure building up in my stomach, Red started to lick
my face and I realised all the pain in my tits while he
was trying to escape probably prevented me from getting
hurt worse if the dog managed to turn and try to walk
away.

The bulge in his cock had lodged firmly inside my cunt,
Red was stuck in side me, tied with me. It lasted about
6 minutes and as he started to back away from me a hand
appeared and released his collar from the chain. Sue
was still kissing me and I could feel her being pushed
and pulled as Sandy fucked her, I looked to see the
action and noticed Sandy had leather socks on his
forepaws to prevent him scratching Sue.

I gasped and tried to look at my sides I started to
feel something trickling down my sides, I was bleeding
down both sides from little cuts made by Red as he
humped me. Sue climaxed for the first time, I think,
and I looked back toward her just in time to see Sandy
turn and try to pull away. Sue grabbed hold of me and
tried to use me to prevent her from being pulled across
the room by Sandy. All she succeeded in doing was to
pull the bench over with me on it, that was very
painful, and as I looked into the darkness I could just
make out Sue being pulled around the floor like a rag
doll.

The lights were turned up slightly and suddenly I could
see 20 people, all females watching the show, as the
lights came on they all started to clap and cheer. Sue
later explained that this was a private club for 'Zoo
Ladies' like her, they train puppies in one of the
other buildings to sell to 'animal lovers' and for a
small payment they looked after her boys Red and Sandy
for her while she was at work all day. Sue also told me
what I had just done was an initiation to prove that I
could be trusted to be a member of the club, a film
they had made would be stored in a safe place and used
if I ever tried to tell anyone about the club.

Sue took my cloths off completely and started to undo
the nipple clamps, I asked her to leave the clamps on
which she did. Leading me by the chain Sue showed me
around all the rest of the equipment in the room, there
were all sorts of bondage equipment and other devices
to enable animal pleasure to take place. I felt a
little uncomfortable being totally naked in front of
all the other girls but as Sue was also naked I thought
it was ok.

Amanda, the woman who passed the nipple clamps to Sue
during my initiation, came over and asked Sue if she
could borrow, 'The latest pet', Sue looked at me and
said, "OK," she handed the chain to Amanda and took a
seat in the audience. I was taken over to a wide 'X'
shaped object, attached to a wall, with leather ties at
the end of each arm of the 'X'.

Amanda spread my arms and legs and tied them to the
frame, she picked up a jar of honey and digging her
fingers deeply into the honey brought out a handful,
she made her hand into a fist and pushed it between my
legs. Her fist entered my pussy but without pain, due
to the lubricating effect of the honey, she opened her
fist inside my tunnel and pulled at my cervix,
depositing a large amount of the sticky liquid around
the neck of my womb. The 'X' was lowered to the floor
as Amanda removed her hand with a loud 'plop' as I sank
to the floor.

Amanda brought out a 'King Charles Spaniel' and as she
placed it between my legs she said, "I think Rex has
the best tong of all the dogs I have ever owned!" Rex
sniffed my pussy and gave it a little lick, then he
head butted my groin in his eagerness to get at the
tasty titbit between my legs. His tong felt like it was
a foot long it seemed to keep going deeper and deeper
with each movement. I felt the tip of his tong wrap
around my cervix as he cleaned me out completely.

I was reaching yet another climax, I could not believe
that I was having another orgasm, I had reached more
climaxes in this one day than in my entire life to
date. Amanda knelt beside me and started to run the
chain through my nipple clamps again, my climax jumped
into hyper drive I was desperate to close my legs and
stop my climax from intensifying any more but I was
totally immobile. Rex was in a world of his own, he was
digging as deep as he could, his snout was entering my
cunt, his long soft fur tickling my inner lips and
increasing further my heightened erotic state. I was
being driven mad with the pleasure of the experience; I
was begging Amanda to stop.

Amanda said, "I don't need to hear this," and sat on my
face, positioning her pussy directly over my mouth.
Amanda rubbed her pussy back and forth over my mouth
telling me to lick her out, I did as I was told and
started to lick as deeply as I could. Amanda was still
pulling the chain through the nipple clamps; I thought
I was about to die of pleasure. Rex was slowing down
and I could feel the nipple clamps being removed, I
could not see as Amanda was covering my face with her
cunt I was concentrating all my efforts on breathing.

As the stimulation between my legs and on my nipples
subsided I found it easier to concentrate on breathing
and giving pleasure to Amanda. All of a sudden I felt
searing pain, I couldn't locate the source of the pain
immediately, I couldn't see and with the diminishing
climax still tingling my entire body it was difficult
to locate the spot the pain was generated by mind
alone. I felt another bolt of pain as strong as the
first, it was from my breast, it was both of my
breasts, Amanda stood up and said look at your
beautiful breasts Sally. I raised my head as much as I
could to see two gold rings one in each nipple. Sue was
holding a large needle in her hands, she said, "I just
had to do it, no one has ever wanted the clamps to stay
on there first time before, the gold rings are a
present from me. What the hell am I going to tell my
husband?" I shouted.

Sue kissed my mouth and said he will love them, just
like I do. Sue went away to another room and came back
with a long length of heavy gold chain, which she
measured against my nipples and cut to length. She
fixed the length of chain to the rings and helped me up
from the 'X'. I stood there with two rings in my tits
and heavy chain hanging between them, Sue kissed me and
I was surrounded by all the other girls, touching my
tits, chain, rings and pussy. They all wanted to kiss
me and finger me, I felt strange, totally alive, wanted
and loved by 20 strangers, and one new friend.

Sue took me home that night and we slept together with
her two Great Danes at the foot of the bed, I was sore
from all the earlier activity but didn't let that stop
me from letting her make love to me all night long. In
the morning I was alone, it was all just a dream, no
there was certain evidence like missing panties, marks
from the ties on my wrists and ankles and two hundred
pounds worth of gold spanning my nipples. I got ready
for work, started to put on my bra and found I couldn't
ware it with the chain, two choices only as I saw it
chain on or bra.

I deposited the bra in the bin in my bedroom and looked
for the thinnest shirt I could find, I put it on and
looked in the full-length mirror I could clearly see
the rings and chain through my shirt. I looked at my
pussy, it was very hirsute and tangled, I decided the
new me would not be seen in public with such a bushy
triangle. Using just scissors and John�s disposable
razor I trimmed down to less than a quarter of an inch
all over and then fashioned a heart shape in to it. I
finished by clearing all hair from my pussy lips, my
pussy looked lovely.

I went through my knicker drawer to find a pair of
panties that would do justice to the new look, I
couldn't find any and so I didn't bother to put any on!
I took my shortest skirt and quickly tack-stitched the
hem two inches shorter still; I finished dressing and
looked again in the mirror. I looked stunning, I went
to work and was exactly one hour late, I walked in and
all eyes were on me I could feel them burning into my
body, both men and women looking at my body. Sue looked
up and said quietly to me, "I have unleashed a monster,
you must really like the rings and chain to ware them
to work."

As I sat down I lifted my skirt to Sue and she couldn't
take her eyes off my cunt, Sue made an excuse to go to
the stationery cupboard, she asked if I could help her.
We fucked each other for half an hour in the cupboard,
Sue went wild and tried to kill me with orgasms, she
said, "We have to go to the club tonight, you'll knock
them all dead."

I told her I had to go straight home tonight for the
children and John, I had a lot to explain to him and
show him, he had a totally new wife now, I would not be
going back into the staid housewife box ever again. Sue
understood and we went back to work.

I was home before the children that night, some after
school activity kept both of them at school until late,
I was able to bath and change into some 'mommy' cloths.
John arrived home shortly after the girls were in bed,
I gave John his dinner and left the room while he ate,
I went to the bedroom, stripped and put on a bathrobe.
When I arrived back in the living room John was
watching the football game on the television. I said
John I have made some changes, John continued to watch
the football game, "What sort of changes?" John asked
almost disinterestedly.

"I have made some changes to me," I said.

John didn't look away from the game but said, "That's
nice dear."

I opened my dressing gown and just sat there, chain
glinting and pussy flashing out the message that I had
changed, a lot. John casually glanced over to me while
his team was preparing to take a throw-in, he looked
back to the screen just as the ball was sent directly
to the feet of the striker, the commentator was
speeding up his commentary "This could be a crucial
goal for Nott's County. He shoots, he beats the keeper
it's a goal," blasted out of television speaker.

John missed it, he was looking back at me, mouth open
in disbelief, his eyes went from my chained tits to my
trimmed pussy and back to my tits. He turned the
television off without looking at it and walked over to
me, he opened the dressing gown wide and asked me to
stand up; he pulled the dressing gown off my shoulders
and turned me round. "Do you like it" I said, he just
sat there staring at my body nodding his head. "Can I,
you know, touch it, them," John said.

I smiled at him and nodded. John took me to bed and
played with the chain, kissed and licked my pussy,
brought me to a climax with his tongue then entered me
with the biggest hard-on I have ever felt on him. We
fucked all nigh long, using every position in the book;
John was a wild man, possessed with super human
strength in his loins, an absolute fucking machine.

It was Friday, the weekend was looming, I had dressed
to kill, not the way one would normally dress for work.
I had a low cut top, no bra, chain and nipple rings,
short wrap-skirt and four-inch high-healed shoes,
little make-up and a massive smile. Sue wasn't in work
today and my heart sank when I found out. I had dressed
up for her, I had permission to be late home from my
husband John, he was going to look after the children
while went for a drink with the girls.

I sat at my desk processing the things I had to process
on the computer, I wasn't paying any attention to my
work, I was really disappointed that Sue wasn't there.
"Mrs. Smith! Mrs. Smith!" I was jerked back into the
real world, "Mrs. Smith!" A woman dressed in a 'power
suit' was talking to me, I hadn't seen her before, "I'm
Sarah Austin from accounts," she said. "I have to look
into some discrepancies caused by your processing."

I looked up and saw she was looking down my cleavage. I
felt uncomfortable, she was a large woman, not fat,
just big, powerfully built, very much like a man, she
was invading my personal space, much too close for
comfort. She told me we would have to go into the
interview room to have our talk; I followed her into
the interview room and sat in the small chair of the
interviewee directly in front of the desk. I expected
Ms. Austin to sit in the big chair of the interviewer
but she didn't, she sat on the desk right in front of
me.

Sarah explained that there was evidence of a large
fraud in my department, she had been looking at my
figures and could see some glaring anomalies that could
not be explained. I was stammering as I answered her
allegations, I told her I wasn't doing anything wrong,
she said, "I can see you have been under a lot of
pressure for the last couple of days. I have noticed a
lot of changes in you this week, you're dressing
differently and acting strangely too."

I told her I hadn't been concentrating on things
recently and that I may have made mistakes in my
processing, I wasn't doing anything under hand I was
just confused. A tear appeared in my eye, this was very
upsetting, I feared I might be sacked for a crime I
hadn't committed. Ms Austin put her hand under my chin
and lifted my face up, she looked directly into my
eyes, "No need to get upset Sally, I'm sure we can work
something out," she said. Her grip was tight and
strong, I thought she was going to kiss me, I winced
with the pain she was exerting on my chin. "I think you
need a little time off to think about things," she
continued.

I looked worried, she said, "I'll take you home, your
obviously too upset to take the bus."

We left the car park in Sarah's MG sports car, she
drove very fast out of Nottingham towards Derby, I
said, "You've missed the turning to my village," as we
rushed along the A52 west bound. She said, "I didn't
know you lived down that road, I'll have to remember
that for the next time."

We arrived at a town house in a posh part of Derby;
Sarah drove the car round the back of the house and
into a garage with an automatic door. The door closed
behind us and plunged the garage into total darkness,
as I tried to undo the seatbelt in the darkness I felt
her hand lightly touch my breast. Fingers sought out my
nipples and Sarah said, "Wow, I was right, you do have
a chain and rings in your tits."

I was worried, I fought to undo the stubborn seat belt
catch, Sarah twisted the ring in my right nipple, the
pain shot through my body to my head and cunt. I wet
the car seat with my cum as I had no panties on to mop
the juice up. Wow! I could not believe the pain could
derive so much pleasure and make my cunt run as if I
had pissed my self. Sarah pressed the button on the
seatbelt and it popped open instantly, she pushed her
hand up my top and grabbed a hand full of my tit and
squeezed hard. She told me to follow her into the
house, I don't know why but I did as she said.

We entered the house through the back door and were
greeted by a girl of about sixteen, Sarah kissed her on
the mouth, a long lingering kiss, my first thought that
this was Sarah's daughter slid right out the window as
Sarah's hand squeezed the girls bottom. Sarah patted
the girl's ass and said, "Put the kettle on love and
make us all a nice cup of tea."

Sarah looked at me and told me she didn't have much
time and that we should get right down to business, if
I wanted her to help cover-up my mistakes from the week
I would have to be nice to her. I was on fire inside
but I looked disinterested and held my head down,
"WELL," Sarah said, "What's it going to be?"

I just nodded my head, I wanted to scream out, "TAKE
ME!" but I just stood there silently.

Sarah told me to remove my top, I obeyed her
reluctantly, when she saw my nipple chain and rings,
she caught her breath; the girl walked in the room and
did an about turn and walked out again. Sarah said,
"That's Corrine, she gets a little jealous if I bring
new girls home to play with. She is totally devoted to
me though, she loves me, pity really she's like a
puppy, takes all the abuse I dish out and still wags
her tail the next time I come home." Sarah ordered me
to take off my skirt, I did instantly, she said, "I'm
impressed, no panties and a lovely trimmed bush too."

Sarah told me the bedroom was top of the stairs first
door on the left and that I should get into bed and
wait for her. Corrine entered the bedroom with my tea
and asked me to put a bath towel under my body, I stood
and she placed a big fluffy towel on top of the bed, I
lay down again.

Corrine stood looking at me and said, "I have to do
something for Sarah!" I just nodded, I had no idea what
she had to do but I best let her do it. Corrine took a
jar of oil from the dressing table, she pored some into
her hands and rubbed them together, she knelt on the
side of the bed and touched my tits. She started to
massage the oil into my breasts, paying special
attention to my nipples; she turned the rings and
pulled at the chain. She continued to oil the rest of
my body, when she reached my pussy, she took a small,
long, thin-necked bottle, filled it with oil and pushed
the neck into my pussy, tipping the content of the
bottle into my cunt.

Corrine looked into my eyes as she refilled the bottle,
I could feel the oil running out of my pussy and
thought surely I don't need any more oil in there? I
soon found the fresh oil's destination as Corrine
pushed the bottle gently into my anus and tipped it
inside my ass. At that point Sarah walked in the room,
she was dressed totally in leather with straps and
studs all over her costume, she ran her hands all over
my body and told Corrine she had done a good job. She
kissed the young girl on the mouth and then pushed her
to one side. Sarah climbed on the bed and started to
rub her hands all over my body, when she arrived at my
tits she paid special attention to my rings and chain.
She held one ring and twisted one and a half turns.

I took a deep breath, the pain was sharp and was
rushing directly to my clitoris, my hand moved to my
pussy instinctively and toyed with my love button.
Sarah looked at my hand playing with my clit and told
Corrine to look after my needs for a little while;
Corrine climbed on to the foot of the bed and started
to play with my pussy. Sarah looked into Corrine's eyes
and when she had the girl's attention she nodded to
her, I suddenly felt full, Corrine was sliding her
small, young hand in to my love tunnel.

I couldn't believe I could take her whole hand in my
pussy; Corrine had balled her hand into a fist and was
forcing it in and out of my body. Sarah moved and
placed her pussy directly over my mouth and sat all her
weight down on to my face, I had to lick her out in
this position I had no choice, Corrine was working
expertly at my cunt driving me to an orgasm of
monumental proportions. As my climax subsided Corrine
pulled her hand out of my pussy and started to finger
my anus, first one finger then two, the oil helped her
to enter deeply without real pain, eventually her whole
hand was entering my ass, that's when the real pain
started.

Sarah turned and moved down my body until her vagina
was pressing against my thigh and my pussy was against
her thigh. She started to ride my thigh, as a man would
fuck a woman, Corrine was forced to remove her hand for
fear of getting it crushed. As Sarah forced her labia
ever harder against my thigh she rubbed her body over
mine, the studs were biting into my flesh, not enough
to tear it but enough to deliver real pain to my entire
body.

As Sarah and I reached a simultaneous orgasm I heard
Corrine breathing deeply too, she was climaxing using a
dildo on herself, I watched her and climaxed again.
Sarah looked at the time and shouted, "Shit look at the
time, I have to get back to the office!" She told me to
dry the oil off my body on the towel under my butt, no
time to shower now, she would drop me off at home on
the way. I asked her to drop me off in town on her way
through.

I walked the two miles from the centre of Nottingham to
the rundown commercial centre I visited last night with
Sue. I didn't know if I would be welcome visiting
without her or not, I hesitated slightly before
knocking at the main door. A little flap opened, the
girl looked at my face and opened the big door, she
told me she really enjoyed the show I had put-on
yesterday. I asked her if I could come in, she nodded
and stood aside to let me in, she said, "There's no one
here at the moment except the animal trainer, you could
go and watch if you like, take a drink through with
you!"

She directed me to the training area and where to get a
can of beer; I took two one for me and one for the
trainer. I opened a door into what looked like a
laboratory, very clean, sterile, even with two walls
full of animal cages. I saw the trainer standing facing
a table in the corner of the room, the trainer turned
and I was shocked to see she was a he.

He said, "Hi, you look shocked to see me, who were you
expecting?"

I told him I thought all the people here were women, he
told me he was the only man to be trusted, because he
could train the animals better than any other person,
man or woman.

He asked if I were there to hinder or help him, I
answered, "to help if I can," I told him the night
before was my first time with an animal. He told me his
name was Norman and that if I were serious I would have
to do everything exactly as he told me to or it could
put the training back months behind schedule.

Norman led me through into another room; there was a
contraption in the middle of the floor. A platform that
could be raised or lowered, with a tubular steel pole
about two feet long attached to one end, the rod was
mounted on two adjustable supports, that allowed it to
raise or lower or stand at any angle of tilt. The end
of the rod away from the platform had a plastic chin
cup with three leather straps attached to it. There was
a box next to the device full of additional pieces of
equipment for the stand.

Norman took a lightly padded block with what looked
like arms attached, they had realistic joints but all
was made out of a flat padded material. Norman attached
the main block to the tube; just inches from the chin
cup, and articulated the arms to be slightly lower than
the chin cup, sticking straight out in front. Then
there was a gap of eight inches, and Norman mounted a
similar block to the first with leg type appendages, he
loosely bolted the whole thing together and asked me to
step up to the gadget.

I was fully clothed but did as I was asked, Norman
adjusted all the joints to match my own and I
dismounted. Norman then set about moving all the joints
to the positions he knew from experience would give the
best results. The whole thing from start to finish took
only ten minutes to put together, Norman looked at me
and asked me if I would like to remove just my panties
or all my cloths before I started, I would not be able
to shed any clothes once we started. I chose to be nude
from the start.

Norman waited patiently as I shed all of my cloths, he
took my hand and said, "Don't worry you're in good
hands," as he led me onto the contraption. I stood
against the shape of a human made into this bench /
support, Norman tied my head into the chin cup with the
three leather straps, and placed my arms by their
support and fastened them there. Then I had to sort of
squat to get my legs against the leg supports, which
again were fastened to the supports, Norman lifted me
slightly and adjusted the angles of a few components to
get me in the optimum position.

He asked me if I could move at all, I answered no, I
was a picture attached facing this wooden person with
my tits sticking through the gap left between the upper
and lower sections, legs spread and arms immobilised.
Norman asked if I had any preference, "To what?" I
asked. Norman explained for this training session I
needed a hot, red bottom, he could use a chemical to
bring the blood to the surface or a paddle, he showed
me the paddle, which was about eighteen inches long and
looked like an elongated table tennis bat. I opted for
the natural scenario, Norman smiled and said I'm glad
you chose that option, Norman swung the paddle hard,
striking first one cheek, then the other, each blow
exactly in the same place as the last on each cheek.

Norman gave me about fifty strikes on each buttock I
was climaxing after the first ten strokes, by the end
of the next ten blows I could see my juice flowing out
of my cunt and dripping on to the floor after twenty I
was anybody's. Norman looked at my ass and said
perfect, I couldn't see what Norman was up to but I
guessed he was getting a dog I felt a hairy nose
between my legs gently touching my pussy from behind
and then again, I asked what was going on. Norman
shushed me; he fetched a mirror on a stand and
positioned it so I could see what was going on behind
me.

I was both shocked and electrified, there behind my
back stood an adult chimpanzee, using his fingers to
dip into the juices flowing behind my pussy and putting
them in his nose and mouth. Norman said in an almost
whisper, "he thinks you are on heat, he sees your red
ass and thinks you're on heat, he's a little confused
at the moment, because he can't taste if you are in
season or not." Suddenly the chimpanzee jumped on to my
back, his feet each gripped, vice like behind each of
my knees and he held on to my shoulders with both
hands.

He fucked into my cunt three strokes only then leaped
off my back and ran in a big circle and jumped back on
to me as before from six feet away. He repeating the
actions of the first time and after three rotations of
the same activity he gripped me less tightly and
settled down to steady rhythmic fucking, I could see
why Norman had fastened me so well to the bench. I
would have been taking all the weight of the chimpanzee
on my back and I would have been pulled all over the
place as he shafted me.

I was on cloud nine; every fibre of my body was in
either pain or ecstasy. I noticed Norman had been
absent for a little while, and he returned with four
younger chimpanzees he placed them on the platform
where they watched the adult fuck the life out of me.
Then almost as suddenly as he started the chimp had
jumped off my back and as he was about to run another
circuit of the platform, Norman caught him and placed
him back into his cage. While Norman was doing this one
of the younger chimps was touching my pussy, tasting my
cunt juice as the adult had done minutes before.

The young chimp then leapt on my back and started to
pound away, his cock was woefully wide of the mark, he
humped my leg, my bum cheek and finally my anus. I was
glad Corrine had widened my butt earlier that day
because the chimp slipped in unopposed. He fucked me
for about ten minutes, one of the other chimps walked
around the bench to the front, he was playing with the
rings in my nipples, he nibbled my nipple gently and
then Norman brought him back to continue his education.

I took all the chimps once each in either my ass or my
cunt, Norman was praising me as he put the animals
away, he said, "You're the best assistant I've had so
far, will you help again?" I said I had enjoyed it very
much and would do any thing I could to help.

Norman said, "You could help me with a personal problem
if you're willing!"

I asked him what he would like me to do, and Norman let
actions speak louder than words, he tilted the stand
and tipped me forwards so my head was lower that my
body. My head was just low enough to match with the
height of his cock, he fucked my face while my head was
held in position by the three leather straps, he fucked
me until he climaxed into my mouth, he delivered a
bucket load of juice directly into my throat.

I looked at the time four hours had passed with me
mounted to that contraption, I thought I needed to go
home and shower as soon as possible, I walked into my
house and was greeted by my husband John. He had put
the kids to bed already and was holding a glass of
sherry for me to drink. I took my sherry into the
bathroom and showered, I felt drained with the emotion
of the day, and of course the sex. When I returned to
the living room John pounced on me with questions about
my day, could he fuck me. He fired question after
question until I said, "I'm tired let's go to bed and
fuck, you can ask me any questions you like in the
morning.